Career Level Mid Career
Experience 3-5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE.
This role will report timely and accurate financial information to the Financial Manager and provide a variety of bookkeeping and accounting functions including invoicing clients and payroll for staff.
The Aguas de Valencia Group is a leading organization with 130 years of experience, committed with providing of high-quality services that embrace the whole integrated water cycle. We are in the middle of a process of international expansion in Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
ü Preparing timely and accurate monthly, termly, and annual financial management reports for the Financial Manager.
ü Making sure that account balances are up to date.
ü Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
ü Checking and verifying source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
ü Allocating and posting financial transaction details to subsidiary books.
ü Transferring data to general ledger. Reconciling and balancing all accounts.
ü Drawing up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet, monthly management accounts).
ü Preparation of the invoice as per the project’s contracts.
ü Collecting information for and preparing payroll payments for employees.
ü Maintaining internal control systems.
ü Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
ü Processing payments and bank transfer operations.
ü Complying with relevant reporting requirements and financial laws and regulations.
ü Assisting with budget preparation and audits. Reviewing and auditing financial statements and reports; ensuring all calculations and data entries are correct.
ü Maintaining complete filing system to support all financial records.
ü Track YTD for the sales and revenue.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE. (E = Essential, D = Desirable)
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field (E)
· 5+ years’ experience in Finance Accounting (E)
· Experience of working in an Operation and maintenance Infrastructure Service setting (D)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES and QUALITIES. (E = Essential, D = Desirable)
· Analytics skills with knowledge of international accounting standards and ERP systems. Experience of using financial software packages such as Dynamics NAV, QuickBooks (E)
· The ability to form strong relationships with all colleagues (D)
· The ability to meet tight deadlines and work efficiently under pressure (E)
· Understanding of data privacy standards (D)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (E)
· Real attention to detail (E)
· Organizational, planning, problem-solving, research, analytical, critical thinking, and multi-tasking skills (E)
· Be highly organized, determined, hardworking and pro-active (E)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Doha (Preferred)