Admin & Travel Coordinator
Job ID 9159
Career Level Others
• Researches and compares available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management specially the sponsor and family
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
• When travel arrangements are within approved travel reasons and budget limits, makes all arrangements and reservations as requested.
• Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements and schedules to the family / sponsor.
• Obtains approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits.
• Advises travelers of and assists with any need for specialized travel documents such as visas or passports.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|