DATA ENTRY / COORDINATOR
Career Level Mid Career
Experience 3-5 Years
Industry IT Technology
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR2,000.00 to QAR3,000.00 /month
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Doha (Required)