Flutter Mobile app Developer
Career Level Mid Career
Experience 1-3 Years
Industry IT Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for a Hybrid (Flutter) mobile application developer with a strong interest and a passion for delivering high-quality apps.
- Work in an agile multinational engineering team to build and design Flutter applications.
- Build a reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Work on bug fixes and improve application performance.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Coordinate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of working experience with Flutter frameworks and UI tools building mobile applications.
- Expertise in developing hybrid mobile apps and PWA using the Flutter framework.
- Should have expert knowledge on using REST APIs.
- Strong Object-oriented program ability.
- Experience of working with SCRUM Agile methodology.
- Expertise in implementation of Continuous build and delivery of Mobile Applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Application Development: 2 years (Preferred)