IT Solution Advisor
Career Level Mid Career
Experience 5-8 Years
Industry IT Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical subject or equivalent education
- 2 years+ of relevant technical or customer support experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Experience in supporting large user populations and deployment of various user-facing desktop applications and platforms
- Knowledge of standard IT applications across Windows, macOS, and iOS
- Ability to explain complex situations in layman’s terms
- Strong problem-solving skills and tolerance for ambiguity
- Ability to build a customer and ownership focused support culture
- Expertise in exploiting the potential of IT applications to improve working practices and user efficiency
- Fluency in English, Arabic language is a plus
Who You’ll Work With
You will be a member of the Middle East IT support team and will be based in Doha.
You will build trusted relationships among all office users including office leadership and act as a trusted advisor and go-to person during the day to day support cases and by communicating and sharing the firm’s IT tools that are available. You will cooperate with various IT support groups and vendors globally to get well thought out, expert solutions seamlessly to office users as well as to launch new ideas and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
You will ensure the success of the end to end customer journey of all office users in IT related queries and issues.
In this role you will provide the best customer service by actively and attentively responding with genuine curiosity, coming up with effective IT solutions, and displaying full ownership when problem-solving with other teams.
You will work to ensure that networking, server rooms, office moves, laptops, phones, audio, and video are in working order and upgraded with minimum interruption to users. You will facilitate repairs and maintenance of infrastructure and other equipment with local vendors. You will create and update trouble tickets in a timely manner and pertinent knowledge objects to speed user-repair for self/others and track all asset management.
You will deliver new IT solutions to users in the local office by building opportunities for local users to become aware of new firm approved IT products, assisting with the adoption and deployment within the office.
You will engage in special IT projects. You will play an important role in the project team delivering work in a professional and timely manner. You will participate in 1-2 projects at a time to improve the daily functioning of IT within offices, upgrade current infrastructure, and assist in office moves when necessary.