Projects Delivery Manager – BIMTEC
Career Level Others
Industry Other Options
Mission/Core of Purpose of the Job:
Manage overall operations and responsible for the effective and successful management of productivity, quality control through the implementation of systems and business processes. Cross-functional support to other departments.
Core, Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead and maintain the Operation Standards, overlooking the department’s performance with relation to time, resources and quality dimensions.
- Develop holistic analysis and support to decision making based with executive management, based on the reports of its sub departments.
- Technical sales and product design leadership and presence in Clients, including but not limited to demonstrations, presentations and negotiations.
- Cross-functional support to remaining organization departments, including Marketing, Commercial, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement.
- Lead and develop relationships with clients and potential clients, including filtering client complains and managing conflicts.
- Definition of technical and quality standards and tools for production and coordination of information models.
- Preparation or support to prepare technical reports at projects level.
- Management of the overall project deliveries with various project managers for of different projects.
- Monitoring and assessment of the performance of projects, including time, quality and money.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Lead and align operations with Ideation, Vision, Environment and Execution
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
- Foster team building by motivating events to close the physical operation gap between operational units.
- Sponsor and disseminate an R&D and innovation culture across the department, defining a climate for overall success.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|