SCM Technology Senior Specialist
Career Level Mid Career
Experience 5-8 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Let’s get factual. Our Finance & Supply Chain teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us.
With us you will be a key member of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team based in Vodafone Qatar and engage across multiple business departments for the delivery of SCM projects, including close liaison with key stakeholders i.e. Finance Business Partners, departmental business owners, executive team, and suppliers.
The SCM Technology Senior Specialist will be responsible for developing and execution of SCM strategies using the category management methodology. Delivering optimal total cost of ownership for the relevant SCM categories. Delivering CAPEX and OPEX savings targets. Delivering innovative commercial models and ensuring that longer term sourcing decision are considered during category development. Securing the delivery of projects, goods and services across the categories. Managing the end to end tendering process.
The SCM Technology Senior Specialist will be highly visible to internal and external Vodafone Qatar stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
Apply if you:
- Have strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive accurate conclusions from large volume of diverse data
- Understand financial modelling, including cost drivers of category
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to operate effectively in a changing environment
- Ability to manage a wide range of supplier relationships, from short term tactical relationships to long term strategic partnerships
- Strong communication, commercial and negotiation skills