Security Operation Manager – Commercial Bank of Qatar
Career Level Others
Industry Other Options
Supervision of Subordinates
• Organise and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
• Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
Budgets and Plans
• Contribute to the preparation of the budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
• Understand the threat landscape, perform threat hunting, threat intelligence and threat modeling
• Advise, implement and manage detection and prevention tools and processes
• Advise, implement and manage detection rules and use cases across the controls set to protect against the threat landscape
• Perform threat and risk-based analysis to drive detection and protection logic and processes
• Run a 24/7 Security Operations Center
• Leading incident response activities
• Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering a specific area of activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.