Senior Digital Delivery Lead
Career Level Mid Career
Experience 5-8 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
If you are looking for a fast pace work environment where you can build new organizations, gain once in a lifetime transformation experience, and have the opportunity to make multi-billion dollar impact then reach out to us and tell us how you can be a leader in our team.
Qatar Airways is a global leader with innovative products that are recognized by the industry. Digital and analytics is a key part of enabling our bright future. We embarked on a journey to re-engineer how we deliver digital products and make technology a core business differentiating capability. We need you to carry out this vision.
Group Program Management Office (PMO) is at the heart of this digital transformation. The PMO Office will work very closely with all Line of Business including Digital and Data, Operations and Subsidiaries, Corporate, Technology Services and Cyber Security. We are building this organization from ground up to be the new industry benchmark for modern and agile PMO’s globally. At the onset the PMO will build and execute the portfolio, program, project, and product management of all critical initiatives in Qatar Airways IT. We will learn and grow our strategy and execution as we deliver key products and onboard new leaders.
In your role, you will manage the delivery of key business initiatives. At Qatar Airways you will take on senior project management level responsibility as a Sr. Digital Delivery Lead and will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Group PMO. Your industry experience in agile project management is crucial in building an organization that will manage effective kick-off, execution, and value delivery of mid to large scale programs. You will have the opportunity to lead or participate in building out the agile PPM and DevOps processes and tools that will be the standard in IT as well as leveraged across the company.
Requirements and skills required for this role
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience working in agile project delivery methodologies.
- Experience in complementary practices, tools and techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, TFS, JIRA, Trello and MS Project.
- Good experience in Agile frameworks Scrum, Kanban or Scaled Agile
- Expertise in Agile Metrics like Lead time, Cycle time, Burn Down chart, Velocity and EBM(Evidence based management)
- Agile Project Management – Have the experience to build outcome based roadmaps in partnership with business, define and deliver Minimum Viable Products (MVP), and follow agile principles and deliver business capability incrementally
- Large Scale Project Management – As lead for the large scale projects, be able to create team structure, operating cadence, and appropriate reporting. Manage the performance and scope of the project to capture the intended business value and be accountable for delivering results. You will be able to manage one or more projects of an assigned Line of Business.
- Portfolio Management/Business Relationship – Be able to assist the leadership team to execute portfolio strategy, realizing value in partnership with business units