Mobile Technologies Developer – Senior – Commercial Bank of Qatar
Career Level Others
Industry Other Options
Commercial Bank is Qatar’s first and largest private sector bank. We play an important role in driving innovation across the Middle East; as a result, have set up Commercial Bank Innovation Services (CBIS) to create exciting banking products and services of the future. The Developer will have relevant experience of 7 – 10 years and work in the analysis, development, configuration, implementation and support of business applications in Microsoft .Net / Mobile technologies by effectively mapping the business requirements to out of box product functionalities, taking up supported customizations where applicable, testing and ensuring timely delivery of services.
- Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of .Net / Mobile applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
- Design, code and maintain the .Net / Mobile applications based on established standards.
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
- Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of .Net / Mobile Applications
- Experience working in a structured waterfall / agile development process
- Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
- Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
- Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
- Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
- Document all requirements functionally and technically
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Banking; Software Development; IT Services|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|