Officer – Chargeback – Commercial Bank of Qatar
Career Level Others
Industry Other Options
The primary responsibility of the staff is to ensure seamless day-to-day operations in line with scheme
regulations along with approved SOP and SLA.
- Ensure all the processing of credit, debit, pay card, acquiring & issuing chargeback settlement are action in line with scheme regulations and internal TAT.
- Resolve / respond to queries and escalations received from CBQ secured channels / CRM and merchant in a timely manner.
- Ensure chargeback queue ageing is monitored proactively and execute further chargeback rights in need basis on a timely manner.
- Ensure thorough validation is carried for all chargeback related documentation.
- Good hands on experience in VISA, MasterCard and Diner systems.
- Well versed in dispute handling reason codes.
- Ensure dispute tracker is maintained accurately. Prepare MIS for management reporting.
- Complaints are highlighted to line manager and resolution is provided.
- Daily review and clear the outstanding entries from proof sheets to avoid any financial loss.
- Handling all activities assigned by the line manager and department head.
- Complies with company policies, procedures and standard of ethic, integrity and scheme regulations.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|